Attorneys Ready To Meet All Your Estate Planning Needs
Life is uncertain, and none of us knows what tomorrow will bring. Although you can’t predict the future, you can ensure that you and your loved ones have important financial and legal protections in place.
At Stebelton Snider, our attorneys have been helping Ohioans create tailored estate plans since we opened our doors in 1978. No matter how simple or complex you expect your estate plan to be, you and your family will benefit from our depth of experience and our focus on exceptional client service.
A Good Estate Plan Can Protect You, Your Assets And Those You Love
If done correctly, estate planning can save your loved ones considerable time and work and can help you maximize estate assets. Your estate plan can also include important provisions that protect you and your loved ones and shelter your family from having to make difficult decisions on your behalf. We can discuss the following options during your initial consultation:
- Drafting a clear and thorough last will and testament to avoid confusion and disputes among heirs
- Taking assets from your estate and placing them in a revocable living trust, simplifying or eliminating the need for probate
- Planning to protect your assets while qualifying for Medicaid, in case you ever require expensive nursing home care
- Tax planning strategies to minimize taxes on the estate and on inheritances
- Safeguarding a family business by creating a business succession plan
- Leaving an important legacy through charitable giving to causes you care about
- Using joint ownership strategies and transfer-on-death deeds to efficiently pass ownership of real estate and other high-value assets
- Designating medical and financial powers of attorney in case you become incapacitated and can no longer make or communicate these decisions for yourself
- Creating a living will (advance directive) stating your wishes for medical care and end-of-life care in case of incapacity
- Creating a special needs trust to set aside assets for a loved one who needs ongoing care and support
These are just some of the many goals and protections you can achieve with effective estate planning. No matter what your needs may be, we will help you create a thorough and customized estate plan that leaves you and your loved ones with peace of mind.
Learn More About Estate Planning During An Initial Consultation
From our office in Lancaster, our attorneys at Stebelton Snider serve clients throughout central and southeastern Ohio. To discuss your estate planning needs and goals with one of our experienced and caring attorneys, call us at 740-654-4141 or submit an online contact form.