You Want Our Dependable Advice in Any Trust or Estate Matter
Estate planning is about more than a will. An estate, trust, and probate attorney is a long-term partner invested in helping your family or business protect its assets and preserve its legacy through tailored wealth preservation, inheritance, and business planning strategies.
The trusts and estates practice at Stebelton Snider provides one-stop client service on estate planning or probate matters of all kinds and any degree of complexity. To learn how you and your family can benefit from the depth of our experience in estate planning and probate, contact us in Lancaster.
Our attorneys are recognized leaders in the Ohio trusts and estates bar. We can advise you about such matters as:
- Choosing a primary method for wealth transfer
- Using a revocable living trust to keep assets out of probate
- Using complex irrevocable trusts for asset protection or tax avoidance
- Applying sophisticated tax planning techniques to advance specific estate planning goals
- Special needs planning
- Charitable donations and planning
- Drafting a last will and testament
- Using financial and medical powers of attorney to plan for emergencies
- Protecting your eligibility for Medicaid
- Planning for the future management of a family business
- Advising trustees, executors, and personal representatives about trust and estate administration responsibilities
- Helping families make hard decisions about guardianship
- Helping executors or administrators navigate the probate process
- Assisting beneficiaries of trusts or estates in understanding their rights
- Litigating claims involving trusts, estates, powers-of-attorney, guardianships, or other fiduciary matters
- Investigating and presenting claims of nursing home negligence or abuse
- Recovering assets lost through financial exploitation of seniors
- Resolving disputes between heirs, beneficiaries, and fiduciaries in probate litigation
Call Stebelton Snider to meet and discuss your matter with an attorney
We combine decades of experience with a commitment to close interaction with every client, from institutional trustees to dynasty, high-asset estate plans, to middle-class families.
For more information about our trusts and estates practice, email Stebelton Snider or call our office in Lancaster at 740-654-4141.