Mickellea is an Associate Attorney focusing on juvenile law, civil litigation and estate planning. She graduated summa cum laude from Capital University Law School in 2020. While in school, she served as the Managing Editor of Volume 48 of the Capital University Law Review and as the Vice President of the Criminal Law Association. She is also a Marshall Brennan Fellow.
Originally from Alexandria, Ohio, Mickellea currently resides in German Village, where she enjoys running, reading, listening to podcasts and visiting local breweries. She has been active in her community participating in pro bono clinics for the Capital University Law School ACLU.
Areas Of Practice
- Juvenile Law 50%
- General Civil Litigation 40%
- Estate Planning 10%
- Ohio, 2020
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: International Relations and Diplomacy
- A United Nations Convention on Cybercrime, Captial University Law Review, 2, 2020
Pro Bono Activities
- Equitas Health Name Change Clinic, 2017 to 2019