When You Need a Business Counselor or Litigation Attorney
Stebelton Snider serve as general counsel for a variety of Ohio businesses, successfully resolving problems from across the range of their legal needs. Others turn to our lawyers to solve particular problems related to taxation, collections or civil litigation. No matter what you need from your attorney, we are ready to advise you and represent your interests. Call our law firm at 740-654-4141 to discuss your objectives with an experienced Lancaster business law attorney.
Our clients range from sole proprietorships and small businesses to companies capitalized in the hundreds of millions. They operate in such varied businesses as auto dealerships, real estate agencies, professional practices, restaurant franchises, trucking, and construction. They all depend on our law firm to help them take advantage of opportunities while avoiding risk and resolving disputes.
Our Lawyers Are Experienced in Many Business and Civil Law Matters
The business practice at Stebelton Snider covers such matters as:
- Business formation and registration, including contract formation
- Business operations, including tax planning
- Civil litigation and business dispute resolution, including resolution of breach of contract disputes and other civil or business litigation
- Commercial collections and creditors’ rights in civil court and bankruptcy court
- Employment law advice and litigation, including Human Resources (HR) consulting for small businesses
- Review in preparation of buy-sell agreements and cross purchase agreements
Our Lancaster business lawyers also advise individual, corporate, partnership clients, and Limited Liability Companies (LLC) about the purchase and sale of businesses. We can advise you about all aspects of the transaction from the memorandum of understanding/letters of intent and nondisclosure agreement through due diligence and financing to the final closing. Our experience with the resolution of commercial and corporate disputes can also help you anticipate, avoid and resolve potential points of conflict.