Jeff is an associate attorney in Stebelton Snider's transactional department. He focuses his practice on real estate, estate planning, business planning, and associated litigation. His practice ranges from handling real estate contracts, landlord-tenant issues, and property disputes to assisting clients plan for the future by drafting wills and trusts, and advising clients on how to avoid the probate process. Additionally, Jeff assists clients with business matters such as forming an LLC or corporation, reviewing and drafting leases and contracts, and business succession and exit planning.
Jeff graduated from Capital University Law School in 2019 and was admitted to the Ohio Bar after he passed the Bar Exam the same year. During his second year of law school, Jeff began working with Stebelton Snider as a Law Clerk and transitioned to his current role as an associate attorney after passing the Bar Exam. Jeff completed his undergraduate studies at Ohio University, earning a Bachelor of Science in Business Management, with a minor in History, while also working full-time as a research technician at Dupont's Circleville Research Laboratory.
Jeff is a lifelong resident of Pickaway County and currently resides in Circleville with his wife April. He is a member of the Pickaway and Fairfield County Bar Associations as well as the Ohio State Bar Association. Jeff is also active in the community, serving on the Board of Directors of the Lancaster Fairfield County Chamber of Commerce and serving as a Trustee of the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks 77.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate and Property Disputes 25%
- Estate Planning and Probate 25%
- Business Planning 25%
- Litigation 25%
- Ohio, 2019
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2019
- Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Business Management; Minor in History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Bar Associaiton , 2019
- Fairfield County Bar Association, 2019
- Pickaway County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Stebelton Snider, Law Clerk, 2018 to 2019
- Hummel Title Agency, Inc., Asst. Escrow Agent, 2017 to 2018